Thursday, July 16, 2009

Rainey Evening Cocktails...

We had the most wonderful rain last night...the kind that cools you off and slows you down...



my hubby and I had martinis on the back porch and watched the delicious rain... I'd like to tell you we listened to it too, but we chose music instead. Old Eric Clapton tunes, which reminded us of our very first apartment. So long ago...




I've worked very hard at a client's property this week, getting her ready for an engagement party...





this rain was just what I needed...






so relaxing...







peaceful...sweet smelling...








a relief from the oppressive heat...









an excuse to sit...










enjoy my own backyard...











the sun appeared briefly, before the really strong storms moved in. A really wonderful evening spent with my best friend. Thank you babe.












1 comment:

Joan@anythinggoeshere said...

How refreshing it all looks with the rain everywhere and how pretty.