Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I am so grateful, yes indeeedy!


I love my husband and he loves me.


Yesterday afternoon I finished my huge Christmas decorating job at C's house. A whole weeks worth of intense physical and creative effort. I love the results and may share some photos with you...but right now I am resting and thanking my lucky stars for such a supportive husband.


I couldn't do it without you babe.


Thank you so much for doing ALL the cooking and shopping and cleaning this week.

Thank you for delivering C's tree.

Thank you for making sure the hot tub was at my favorite temperature.

Thank you for the back rubs.

Thank you for the goofy songs you sing with your made up words.

Thank you for the cocktails.

Thank you for the campfires.

Thank you for being so thoughtful.

Thank you for my beautiful children...they are such cool adults.


Thank you for being my best friend.


i love you.


ee









7 comments:

Donna said...

Please post your decorations you have completed! I need something to get me inspired.
Hugs

From the Old InkWell said...

I, for one, want to see photos! Sounds beautiful. Love your new header!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Would love to see your decorations. Some of the family just left and some still here - a very nice Thanksgiving, and hope you had a wonderful one also .
Glenda

Luiza said...

What a wonderful text and image...
Love it!

Wish you a great sunday.

Hugs/
Luiza

Unknown said...

I see that you did indeed figure out how to put that button on your side bar! So glad that you will be joining the party. I can't wait to see what you post. Maybe some of those decorating pics. you just mentioned?
Denise

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Dear Erin
Boy you gave me my first good laugh in a while
I'd forgotten all about the 'song comment' ... had to think hard.. seems a lifetime ago

Well... I think I am a tad jealous of your house hubby.. coming home to a meal and hot bath sounds pretty darn perfect. Tell him 'Well Done' for me...

Can't wait to see what you have achieved this week. I know it will be 'Some Kind of Wonderful'!!

Take care xxx Julie

PS... you once again are one of the only ppl who can get me liking orange/yellow. That wildflower pic on your sidebar is Some Kind of Wonderful too!!

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh Erin, that was so heartwarming.
xxx