Saturday, November 28, 2009

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

I certainly did and after a restful and filling day (i must have gained 5 lbs) I am now totally into the

Christmas Spirit!!

Yippie-Skippie!!


I have started to decorate my own home, which I LOVE to do!

and I plan on sharing lots of pictures with you...I promise....

in fact I will be joining in a "holiday decorating and craft blog party" this coming Saturday hosted by Denise at http://bella-dreams.blogspot.com/2009/11/share-joy-lets-party.html

this will be tons of fun so please stay tuned!


also, I hope to post some pictures of C's house this week.

I'm still running on hyper-mode here (coffee and sugar=yum)) and am gearing up for another Christmas decorating job THIS week. I haven't had much time for blogging and I am totally surprised and rather embarrassed at how much I have been missing it!!

Yikes...Total blogging dork here!

after the holiday decorating, I'll have lots more time..........

until then

if you want to find me, just follow the trail of glitter and fake snow..........

3 comments:

Carole said...

I agree decorating my own house is waaayyy better. Plus I don't have to worry if I've priced it or not::)))) haha. I'm glad your joining Denise in her blog party....she's a sweety...I've been following her for awhile. She's so talented and her daughter Heather...omg her furniture painting is unbelievable.
Maybe if I'm lucky I'll join you guys!
I'm sure I'll be blown away by yours as always!
xxx.....Carole

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Looking forward to seeing all your holiday decor. Got my tree up before Thanksgiving, but not a lot since. Pulled a muscle in my leg, so things have slowed down a lot - looks like I won't be decorating as much this year.
Have a great week!
Glenda

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh I love the picture of the village, it's great. Yes, it's fun decorating, sounds like you'll have a blast.

Yeah I would miss blogging too :)
xxx