Monday, November 16, 2009

Radnor Lake

Well, another fantabulous weekend here in Tennessee! With record high temps and no rain...a perfect opportunity to walk the tranquil trails at Radnor Lake. Most of the leaves are carpeting the ground now...with rain expected tomorrow, the last hanging leaves will probably drop.........it is hard to even wrap my brain around thoughts of Christmas decor. I will start decorating my client C's home starting on Monday, as she likes the house to be Christmassy for her Thanksgiving family gatherings. It's a huge home and a lot of work but my job made easier with the help of the housekeeper and two assistants. I must enjoy these last warm days as the holidays approach.

























Please try to get outside and play if you can..........



9 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Great photos - thanks for sharing. I have been there - it is not far from where I lived at one time. Beautiful area.
It seems like I just took the Christmas tree down and now it is time to put it up. I usually have mine up before Thanksgiving because the children enjoy it so much when they come for dinner. I need to get busy. :) Have a great week.

Carole said...

You're right I need to go outside!!!....much clean up to still do..leaves almost all off the trees now. It seems so much brighter already.
You've captured all the best of this season.
Good luck with the decorating....you'll have to share with us!
Love the geese all lined up in a row!
xxx.....C

Luiza said...

I love your photos, I realy dream myself away... They are gorgeous.

I left you a surprise at my blog, and I hope you will accept it and like it.

Hugs/
Luiza

bikim said...

Met your blog through Luiza's and find it soo great! Gorgeous amazing photos!
I've added you to my favourite blog list, ok?!
Congratulations on the award!
Take care,
Rosa

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Erin, your photos are so beautiful. Fall is just my favorite time of the year and you have captured such lovely images. I love the geese all standing on one foot!
Blessings,
Debra

debra@dustjacket said...

Just beautiful.

Have fun decorating the house, sounds nice.

Will try and get outside :)
xxx

Chicago Chic said...

Wow, peaceful and stunning photos. xoxo

_ffyona said...

Seeing this definitely wanna make me get outside much more than i usually do. Great photos.

Julie B. [Holland] said...

Erin, enjoying your blog so much and all your photos. Julie in Holland ;)